Dealer Engine Prep
Validates warranty. Includes filling oil, completing a full OEM checklist, test run in tank, drain fluids, quart/s of oil added to crate, recrating. Assures a working engine.
Standard Fee for services performed & products used on each new vessel, requested by all manufacturers to validate and assist in all warranties.
We install a deep cycle marine battery, fully rig steering components, complete electrical and systems check. We conduct a full system check on the motor, fill with oil, fluids, and fuel, then test run in a test tank.
Once everything is tuned and prepared, a sea trial is performed with two Specialists to achieve ideal RPM-to-top-speed ratio, ensuring the boat gets on plane properly, and all systems operate on water.
Afterwards a full detail is performed on the tubes, deck, and hull to be turn-key ready for the customer.
CA DMV Registration
We will take care of your CA DMV registration for the vessel, which includes signing a Power of Attorney for the registration. We will email over a Power of Attorney to be signed and sent back. Once we have that, we mail out the temporary pink slip and stickers.
Introducing the all new Barletta Corsa. Built for those who want everything that makes Barletta great, with a sporty, aggressive stance. Sleek exterior lines with a muscle-car feel, chrome badging, the best helm in its class, and interior furniture featuring three interior accents to add the perfect pop of color, creates an upgraded experience at an astonishing price point. You’ll be the leader of the pack no matter what body of water you call home.
- Beam 8' 6"
- Boat Weight (Triple-toon) 3460
- Tube Length 23' 6"
- Deck Length 25' 0"
- Max Horsepower (Triple-toon) 350
- Max Weight (Triple-toon) 2570
- Passengers (Triple-toon) 12
- Engine Type: Mercury Verado 250HP Inline 8 Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 250HP
- Cylinders: V-8
- Shaft Length: 20'' (long)
- Steering: Digital Throttle Shift
- Starter: Electric Start with Smart Protection
- Weight: 600 lbs
- Full Throttle Range: 5200-6000
- Displacement: 4.6L
- Trim System: Power Trim & Tilt
- Induction System: EFI
- Best -in-Class Helm with Extended Legroom
- Integrated Pet Food/Water Dishes
- Patented Chassis with V.I.P. Technology (Vibration Isolation Pads)
- Two (2) Soft-Touch Furniture Choices with Coordinated Accents & Pipping, Bow Armrests
- Standard Over-Sized Power Bimini
- Yeti-Ready Cupholders & USB Ports
- Extra-Large Aft Deck
- Stow-A-Way Table in Port Chaise Lounge
- Bimini Dome Light
- Front Bimini Top Struts
- Power Bimini Top w/ Boot
- Snapless Playpen Cover
- 20" Transom
- 26" Diameter Pontoon Tubes
- 10 Year Bow to Stern Warranty
- 7-Ply 3/4" Plywood Deck
- Dual Battery Trays with Switch
- Extended Activity/Swim Deck
- Reinforcement In Stern Tubes for Additional Support
- Flip-Up Stainless Steel Cleats
- Full Length Exterior Wave Tamers (Outside Tubes)
- Full Length Solid Keel
- Hybrid Crossmember Configuration - Combination Box & I-Beam and C-Channel
- Premium Exterior Top-Rail Extrusion
- Sealed Automotive-Style Deutsch Electrical Connectors
- Tube Skirting
- V.I.P. (Vibration Isolation Pad) Technology
- Tessa Gray Decking - Full
- Quick Release Fender Hangers (4)
- LED Docking Lights
- Stainless Steel Starboard Stern Ladder
- Clear (Silver) Anodized Rails
- Highback, Reclining, Helm Seat with Swivel/Slide
- Integrated Pet Food/Water Dish
- Premium Steering Wheel
- Raised Helm Platform
- Hook 5 GPS Fish/Depth Finder
- Fire Extinguisher
- Integrated Underhelm Storage Pocket
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Integrated Glove Box
- New Improved Enhanced Hertz Marine Stereo with Six (6) Speakers
- Tube-Tow Watersports Cage
- USB Charging Ports
- “Yeti-Ready” Cupholders Throughout
- E-Z Access Integrated Waste Basket
- Underseat Storage Vents
- Stow-Away Table and Storage in Port Chaise
- U-Flex EZ Steer Mechanical Steering