Dealer Engine Prep
Validates warranty. Includes filling oil, completing a full OEM checklist, test run in tank, drain fluids, quart/s of oil added to crate, recrating. Assures a working engine.
Standard Fee for services performed & products used on each new vessel, requested by all manufacturers to validate and assist in all warranties.
We install a deep cycle marine battery, fully rig steering components, complete electrical and systems check. We conduct a full system check on the motor, fill with oil, fluids, and fuel, then test run in a test tank.
Once everything is tuned and prepared, a sea trial is performed with two Specialists to achieve ideal RPM-to-top-speed ratio, ensuring the boat gets on plane properly, and all systems operate on water.
Afterwards a full detail is performed on the tubes, deck, and hull to be turn-key ready for the customer.
CA DMV Registration
We will take care of your CA DMV registration for the vessel, which includes signing a Power of Attorney for the registration. We will email over a Power of Attorney to be signed and sent back. Once we have that, we mail out the temporary pink slip and stickers.
Freedom to chase any experience, the Flex 450 combines highly innovative technology with the functionality and accessibility of an inflatable boat. Whether for day trips, use as a tender, or a cruise around the harbor, the Flex 450 delivers. Now available in Ventura, Ca at the Boat Specialists, this inflatable boat is a focused culmination of ingenuity and innovation.
LOA: 14’ 10”
- Beam: 7’ 1”
- Inside Beam: 3’ 7”
- Weight: 914 lbs
- Passenger Capacity: 5
- Max HP: 75HP
- Recommended HP: 60HP
- Tube Diameter: 16” bow/20” stern
- Air Chambers: 4 (independent)
- Fuel Tank: 18 Gallons
- Fresh Water Capacity: 6 Gallons
- Tube Material: Orca (Hypalon)
Deep V reinforced fiberglass hull
- Hypalon tubes
- Imported Italian air valves with adapter
- LED lights on stern tube cones
- Non-skid cockpit floor
- 4 lifting rings, 3 towing rings, 5 stainless steel cleats
- Large bow anchor locker w/ telescopic bow roller
- Upholstery with no seams (completely waterproof)
- Fresh water shower at stern
- Ergonomic armrest with grab handle
- 8 Gallon Cooler
- Exclusive folding storage system for bimini top
- Telescopic recessed swim ladder with foldable steps
- Electronic Switch Plate w/ microprocessor
- 4 USB ports
- Engine Type: Yamaha F70LA Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 70 hp
- Cylinders: 4 cyl
- Shaft Length: 20"
- Steering: Remote Mech
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: 253 lbs
- Full Throttle Range: 5300 - 6300 rpm
- Displacement: 996cc
- Induction System: EFI
- Warranty: 3 years
- Standard Features
Power trim & tilt, steering link arm, fuel line, manual
Two paddles, Repair kit, Air Pump, Storage compartments with cup holders.