Dealer Engine Prep
Validates warranty. Includes filling oil, completing a full OEM checklist, test run in tank, drain fluids, quart/s of oil added to crate, recrating. Assures a working engine.
Standard Fee for services performed & products used on each new vessel, requested by all manufacturers to validate and assist in all warranties.
We install a deep cycle marine battery, fully rig steering components, complete electrical and systems check. We conduct a full system check on the motor, fill with oil, fluids, and fuel, then test run in a test tank.
Once everything is tuned and prepared, a sea trial is performed with two Specialists to achieve ideal RPM-to-top-speed ratio, ensuring the boat gets on plane properly, and all systems operate on water.
Afterwards a full detail is performed on the tubes, deck, and hull to be turn-key ready for the customer.
CA DMV Registration
We will take care of your CA DMV registration for the vessel, which includes signing a Power of Attorney for the registration. We will email over a Power of Attorney to be signed and sent back. Once we have that, we mail out the temporary pink slip and stickers.
Created for long day trips spent out on the water, the Zodiac Medline is a true private oasis. Thanks to its transformable surface, the Medline is perfect for spacious relaxation, entertaining, and experiencing all the sea has to offer. The new Medline range has been redesigned to enhance its ease of use on land, at anchor, and at sea. Alongside its modern console, the spacious front and back lounge areas are outfitted with double cushions and a retractable table perfect for enjoying a meal and glass of wine. The lounge areas can swiftly be converted into a vast sun deck with lighting and shower. The rear bathing platform with telescopic boarding ladder is perfect for guests to effortlessly get in and out of the water. The Medline’s standard equipment can easily seat up to 14, and with its integrated kitchen, sink, optional grill, comfortable cabin, and toilet, it is easy to spend an entire day at sea.
- LOA: 29'2"
- Beam: 10'0''
- Weight: 4079 lbs
- Capacity: 20 persons or 6504 LBS
- Max Motor: 450 HP
- Rec Motor: 450HP or 2 X 350HP
- Max Allowed Engine Weight: 1014 lbs
- Configuration: Black Hull, Black Tubes, White Upholstery
- Tube Diameter: 1'12"
- No. of Water Tight Compartments: 7
- Fuel Tank: 106 Gal
- Fabric Type: Orca 866 CSM, 1670 dtx - "Hypalon"
- Factory Warranty: 5 Years on Structure, 1 Year on Accessories 5 Years Covers Structure & Engineering:
Warranty covers fiberglass stringers against delamination and tubesets due to internal baffle issues and tubeset delamination. Cosmetics are not covered including mildew spots, abrasion, etc.
1 Year Covers Accessories:
Warranty covers handles, d-rings, logos, rubstrakes, etc.
- Aft swimming platform
- Bolster triple-position with built-in kitchen
- Electric windlass
- GRP wings with EVA
- Modern Console with short windshield
- Port Side Ladder
- Self bailing cockpit
- 6 USB Ports
- 7 storage spaces
- 8 Cup holders
- Built-in Kitchen under the Bolster (sink, worktop)
- Cabin (with portholes)
- Deck lighting
- Deck shower with 50L tank
- Electric marine toilet+ 43L black water tank
- EVA Deck
- Hydraulic steering
- Retractable wood table
- Storage under kitchen +space for fridge (lockable)
- U-Lounge double cushion with backrest
- Engine Type: Twin Yamaha DEC Fourstroke Motors
- Engine Models: F300XCA and LF300XCA, F350XCC and LF350XCC
- Horsepower: 2 x 350HP
- Cylinders: 4 cyl
- Shaft Length: 25" XL
- Steering: DEC Controls